Jan 24, 2011

Never Grow Up


I downloaded Taylor Swifts new CD before Christmas and am totally addicted to it. I have always liked her music but her latest cd is just amazing. I happened to hear this song while driving into town, and I just started crying.
It is one of those songs that make you stop and think. The first verse really touched my heart and made me think so much about Ben and how all these moments will soon just be faded memories. I already miss so
many things about him being a newborn. The way he would make his pouty face when he woke up or when you would pick him up and he would curl up and stick his little bum out. Now that he is seven months he doesn't even smell like a newborn. Each day he learns something new and I am so proud but it all seems to be going by way too fast, and I honestly never want him to grow up..take a moment to listen to this song, I promise you that it will bring back memories you wish you remembered more often.



2 comments:

  1. Nana16:13

    This is a perfect Mommy and son song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley D10:01

    I got her CD too!! I listened to it so much I knew every word in like a week... I thought I was the only obsessive one. That song is so cute though!!! Don't worry you will have another new born! Or friends with newborns too lol

    ReplyDelete