Jan 2, 2011

Happy New Year

I have wanted to start a blog for what feels like forever, even more since we had Ben. I have always enjoyed reading our friends and family's blogs, so I hope you will appreciate reading about our little family. I think it's a great way for others to see what's going on in our lives  and have a place where we can record our memories to look back upon in the future. I will try to post as often as possible, so bookmark this page and visit often also please feel free to leave comments, I would love to hear what you all think! Here's to 2011 <3 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:19

    Hi Sam,
    Wow Ben is getting so big!! His little laugh is so cute too! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon.
    Michelle Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog! Can't wait to read more! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete