Apr 20, 2012

update..update..



What is life like when your 30 weeks pregnant, running around after an almost two year old and a husband who is very busy with his new restaurant..... a bit CRAZY!!

These last few months have seem to have gone by so fast.. I have a hard time keeping up to what day of the week it is. So much has been changing and going on in our lives mostly for the good but we have had some bumps. ( as you can imagine with a two year old )

So here's what's been going on in our little family (just in case you might want to know )


There is a new restaurant in town called the Black Goose Grill, and I am proud to say my husband has a lot to do with it. He is part owner and operator, and also one of their best cooks. ( he makes the best soups!) When it first opened a few months back he was working 10-12 hour days - on the phone constantly when he wasn't there and I think  he even worked 30 something days straight ( not fun for wife and son ). But it all paid off. The restaurant is beautiful and crazy busy all the time! here is the website if you want to check it out... http://theblackgoose.ca/about.htm

Where do I start to tell you about our little man..
Well he is approaching his second birthday and let me tell you this...his personality is ALL his father's. I am starting to realize why parents made up "time outs" because it's just as much for them as it is for the child! He is developing into this most amazing little person who melts my heart one second and makes me want to scream the next. He is so, so so, so busy, running here and there. Just a few days ago he realized he can climb up anything in the house. I turn around and he is somewhere he wasn't 3 seconds before. He has changed so much in the past few months it's hard to believe he is the same little guy. there is so much more to tell..

But I will move on for now.. I will be 31 pregnant in a few days and all I can say is this pregnancy is WAY different than it was the first time around. Not that its harder but just different.. I am so anxious to have this baby, but my to do lists keep getting longer and longer with no end in sight. As of now we have no names picked out but really hope to before she comes along. Her due date is June 26th ( a week after Benjamin's 2nd birthday )   


p,s I am so sad to say that there is a shortage of pictures and video's due to someone ( JOSH ) accidentally deleting them ALL! so I apologize so the lack of photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment