Apr 28, 2012

Spring Break

During spring break, Benjamin and I had the opportunity to visit my family out west. It was a short visit but we made the best of the time we had out there. The day before we left it was +29 here and when we arrived in Edmonton there was a foot of snow on the ground! Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures of our trip ( still trying to figure out what's wrong with our new camera.) But I did get a few on my iphone.

 The boys for the most part got along pretty well considering the last time they saw each other Benjamin was just learning to walk!

 We were lucky enough to be there to help celebrate Zachary's 4th birthday! what a great job my big sister did, they kids had a blast. ( and I think some of the parents did too )





The boys all tired out after a few hours of swimming
A few of my favourite people, Benjamin's great grandpa and great grandma. I am so thankful we were able to spend as much time as we did with them.

My mom also made the most of our trip down, spending as much time as she could with us. It's always fun spending time with Crazy Grandma Lisa.

 It's always such a sad thing having to leave, It gets kind of lonely here in Ontario when everyone lives out west, But I am so thankful for the the time I do get to visit with them. I know we are lucky enough to visit as often as we do. It just makes one realize how special family truly is. I love you guys and thanks for the wonderful visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment