Apr 23, 2012

Instagram pictures

In October I decided to upgrade my phone to an Iphone. I had no idea what I was missing out on, I became obsessed pretty quick. It is super fast and so convenient. I can easily check my email, facebook, pinterest and so much more within minutes. Anyways It has a really cool app that can make your pictures look rustic and I use it quite often- Here are a few phone pic's enhanced with the insagram app ( which I guess facebook just bought for over a billion dollars? )

 Benjamin 18 months photo ( I asked him to make a silly face)



Valentines day Celebrations at Daycare


Rocking the monkey hat his Grandma Lisa bought him





Showing Benjamin how the camera works ( big mistake lol )



Benjamins favorite time of the day - Bath time

No comments:

Post a Comment