Apr 28, 2012

Late Post - Valentines day


I came across these photo's and realized that I did not post about Valentines Day.

Also another favourite day of mine. ( I am a holiday lover ) So I thought I would share these few photo's.
 Benjamin was invited to a Valentines day Party at his Day home. So for the kids treats I made this really yummy white chocolate popcorn.
 and some equally yummy rice krispie hearts.

But the kids were more interested in eating the cupcakes! lol


 My special Valentine..

Daddy's chocolate bouquet ( lucky guy )

The three of us also got out for a nice Valentines dinner in London. Benjamin was his sweet self as usual, I guess you can say Josh was as well! I was a little sad I did not get a good picture - but I made Benjamin a really cute shirt for Valentines day... you can kind of see it in this picture but it has a big heart and says Mommy's little heart breaker..so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment