Jun 29, 2011

our may trip

Near the middle of May, Benjamin and I were very lucky to have the chance for one more visit with my family before I returned to work. We spent two weeks away from home, which was very hard on everyone but was worth every minute we got to spend with my family. The trip was great, we did just enough to keep us busy, but also had plenty of time just hanging out. We went swimming, shopping, visited with family, card making, but the weekend before we left we went to the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller. My nephew is Dinosaur crazy so it was so awesome to experience that with him. Since we were down that way we got to get in a great visit with my dad's side of the family. It was such a perfect visit we had a lot of fun. Here are a few of my favourite pictures from the two weeks.
























No comments:

Post a Comment