Jun 7, 2011

11 months

yes I am FAR behind..

as Benjamin's first birthday is fast approaching, I am reminded of more and more things that I wanted to get done on maternity leave. As of yesterday though I no longer have the luxury of time on my hands, I had my first shift back at work and it went relatively well. Both Ben and I made the separation with no tears, he stayed home with Daddy while I worked 3-12am. So needless to say a year went by WAY WAY WAY too fast!



So at 11 moths Benjamin
- I have no idea what his weight or height is..
- but he now has 9 teeth with the 10th trying to come through
- he crawls super fast
- he was taking steps at 10 months but truly now can walk
- actually seems to be running lol
- he can say "mama" "dada" and "nana" ( the last one is for banana's)
- he can imitate almost any noise you make clicking his tongue, fake laughing, coughing, lip smacking, tongue and lip blowing. he can also tell you what a sheep, monkey, lion, cow and owl can say.
- He still loves the water and swimming
- he can climb stairs open the cupboards and doors.
- he plays peekaboo with himself or others
- he gives tons of sloppy kisses.
- he dosn't sit still
- he waves hi. bye and points to things with his entire hand and says "ada"
- he has his own conversations with things and himself ( video to follow )
- he also shakes his head yes and no
- and makes the cutest little scrunch up nose face.. its a smile maker for sure! 

If you can't tell by now, this by far is my favorite stage with him. He can make anyone smile and laugh with just one look.

No comments:

Post a Comment