Jun 7, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's day was extra special this year, not only did I get a chance to celebrate with both my mother in law AND my own mother but I also got to celebrate it as a mother myself. The week before Mother's day I was able to get tickets for City Line. Theresa ( Josh's mom ) has mentioned a few times before that she would love to go. So Amy and I  decided to call in to her work, book the day off for her and surprised her with a trip to Toronto to see the show and do a little shopping. It was such a fun day, we ended up on camera a lot, I even got to say a few words. If you want to check it out I got to explain what a woman can do to help their relationship..and if you know me I get really nervous speaking in public, so this was incredible nerve racking to me! you can watch the episode here.. http://video.citytv.com/video/detail/936318630001.000000/cityline-may-11-2011-family-day/
Across from the studio, downtown Toronto
CN tower

The three of us in the studio



Carmindy from TLC'S what not to wear

As for me I got to sleep in  ( which is a HUGE deal because I have only got to sleep in about 5 times since Ben was born) and I got beautiful flowers and two really sweet cards one from both of my special guys!

To add on to that, I did get to take a trip to Alberta to spend some much needed time with my family. My sister and I took our mother for a little spa & shopping day, we had a wonderful time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment