Aug 17, 2012

Benjamin's Second Birthday party

 We celebrated Benjamin's second birthday at our house again this year with some close family and friends. I was only 3 days away from my due date so I wasn't sure how the day would go. Everything went perfectly and everyone had a wonderful time. A big thank you to everyone who helped celebrate with us specially to my mom who flew out early just for the party!







opening presents with cousin Emma



I wanted to put this picture in as a comparison to last year..even though it feels as though he hasn't grown this year.. clearly he has :)




 As much as I wanted to make his cake this year..Josh insisted I didn't add any extra stress (I was up till 3am and took me 5 hours plus to make his 1st birthday cake). Plus everyone loves ice cream cake!


 Testing out the cake


 "It's Cold"






 We also got to celebrate his birthday with his friends at daycare.. he was pretty happy about that..


No comments:

Post a Comment