Aug 18, 2011

time needs to slow down

lately I feel like days have been going by way too fast..
It seems like everyday Benjamin is learning something new, and just when I want to take a picture, blog or talk about it he has learned something else. He just went in for his one year check up. He is 28  inch's long and 22 pounds. A little small for his age, but quite perfect for me. He did so amazing getting his shots, he only fussed for 20 seconds when they first went in but was happy walking around within a minute. I was so proud of him!






He amazes me every single day, after conceiving I had no idea what it meant to love your child. but now I could not remember life without him. He warms my heart with every smile. hug and kiss, he makes me laugh with every silly babble, face and action he makes. Even when he throws his food or his toys or has his little fits, I just smile inside thinking how amazing this little person is. And how each day I love him more and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment