Apr 1, 2011

Childs Family Gathering

A few weekends ago ( yes I am that far behind ) we had the Childs family gathering.  It is always so nice to get together with Josh's side of the family specially since most of my family lives out West. If you don't already know the Childs family is HUGE. I have been apart of this family now for 5 years and still don't know everyone by name. It seems each year I meet a few new people.And this year was extra special because everyone got to meet Ben.
Josh's brother Jake and his girlfriend Amy. 


Only part of the Childs Clan ( Huge Right? ) 
 
I only have a few pictures but this year they did Minute to Win it games. Everyone had such a blast participating and even just watching, it is always fun having a little family competition.



No comments:

Post a Comment